Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least
- Name: Deanna
- Nickname: Dea
- Birthday: October 1st!!
- Gender: genderfluid!
- Sexuality: —
- Height: 5’6”
- Time zone: Atlantic time (-4)
- What time and date is it there: August 31st, 10:19pm
- Average hours of sleep: 7
- OTPs: to many
- The last thing I Googled was: bring me to life evanescence lyrics
- First word that comes to mind: jar
- What I last said to a family member: oh
- One place that makes me happy and why: my family’s summer camp because it’s a place where we all get to see eachother
- How many blankets I sleep under: 2
- Favorite beverage: juice of any variety
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Maleficent
- Three things I can’t live without: food, meds, friends
- Something I plan on learning: japanese at some point lmao
- A piece of advice for all my followers: love yourself! Even if it seems hard right now!
- My blog/s: i have like 4 sideblogs, if u really want them message me!
- You have to listen to this song: oh
- I tag: max and whoever else wants to do this i guess
- I was tagged by: @rroku12
Anybody know of a good plant and herb resource I can look at for ancient or traditional remedies and pain-killers and stuff? Like what an old-timey or medieval apothecary might use?
I would recommend A Modern Herbal - it’s a free online book, written in 1931, with lots and lots and lots of herbs and their uses (also poisons, if you happen to be including that in a story!)
Reading this now. My therapist recommended it & it is a very helpful, quick read. It helps with those of us who have issues with parental guilt & manipulation. It’s purpose is to help you regain your self worth & develop new ways to interact.
One of the best books I’ve ever read. It literally changed my life.
Anyone who thinks they may have been abused in any way by a parent or caregiver should read this book.
I wish there were a way to download this book. I want it, but I don’t want my parents to find it. :/
Passing this along for people who need it!
here is another link since the dropbox doesn’t seem to work anymore.
my anaconda don’t want none unless you got buns hun
Frederic Leighton, Elijah in the Wilderness (detail)